Having to take care of statutory requirements and paperwork can be an unwanted distraction when you’re actively involved in the day-to-day running of your business.
Looking After the Essentials
There are a number of things we can look after which come under the heading of company secretarial services. These include:
- company formations
- filing your annual accounts at Companies House
- maintaining statutory records
- issuing shares and share transfers
- safe document storage
- maintaining dividend records and minutes
- use of our corporate Company Secretary – GWA Cosec Ltd
Delegating the regulatory bits and pieces to us means you don’t have to worry about keeping up with changing company legislation and can focus on the important things.
It pays to have your registered office with us
There are many benefits of having a registered office with GWA and because we have offices on both sides of the border, we can provide this service to for both English and Scottish clients. Benefits include:
- we can open and deal with all mail from Companies House and HMRC on your behalf
- if you work from home, it means people won’t have access to your residential address
- an office address portrays a more professional image to clients and suppliers