We understand that when you are dealing with the loss of a loved one, you don't need the added complication of trying to grasp the complexities of administrating and distributing an estate.
Support when you need it
As Chartered Accountants our tax knowledge and experience of dealing with information in a structured way makes us ideally suited to efficiently deal with non-contentious probate and estate administration. Our expertise and, in some cases, first-hand knowledge of the deceased’s tax and financial affairs simplifies and speeds up the whole process.
If you are a client, we already understand your business and your financial affairs. We may know your family and have considerable knowledge about your background and history. We have spent a long time building a relationship as your trusted adviser and creating a plan for your wealth. That puts us in a position to make sure that your estate is handled in not only a tax efficient way, but with respect, compassion and in accordance with your wishes
We can assist with a wide range of probate services, including:
- locating the current Will of the deceased
- applying for the grant of representation
- administering the estate, including liquidating the assets to pay debts and taxes and in preparation for passing to the beneficiaries of the estate
- preparing estate accounts
- distributing the assets to the beneficiaries in accordance with the Will, or the intestacy law if there is no valid Will.
For more information about our probate services please contact Roseanne Bennett