At Greaves West & Ayre we pride ourselves in offering quality advice on a range of investment products and solutions. Our qualified advisors, supported by fully qualified staff in our wealth management team, provide independent advice based on your overall financial circumstances, tax position and attitude to risk.
The Retail Distribution Review (RDR) has changed the method in which this financial advice is given and the basis of the way you pay for it.
We are able to deliver independent financial advice to individuals, businesses and trusts, offering a wide range of financial planning services with clearly agreed adviser charges including:
- Developing a financial strategy to address your needs now and in the future.
- One-off or periodic review of your investments.
- Tax efficient investment and regular savings advice.
- Review of your pension and life protection arrangements – whether arranged through us or not.
- Pensions planning and bespoke solutions – before, at or after retirement.
- Inheritance Tax (IHT) and estate planning advice and implementation.
In addition we can offer:
- Management of stockbroker relationships, including execution only share dealing.
- Trust management.
- Safe custody of documents.
We offer advice on a broad range of products, including:
- Pensions (Options for individuals, directors and employees – for investment and on retirement).
- Life and Term Assurances.
- Investment and Savings products (ISA, National Savings, Bonds and Interest Bearing Accounts).
- Unit Trusts and OEICS.
- Specialist investment products (Venture Capital Trusts, Enterprise Zone Trusts, SEIS).
Our wealth management services can offer a flexible periodic review service, ranging from a simple valuation to detailed tailored made reports, analysis and recommendations on your portfolio.
Treating You Fairly
We look forward to working with you to help you build a secure and prosperous future. Please contact us to arrange your no obligation meeting.
Greaves West & Ayre Wealth Management is a division of Greaves West & Ayre, a firm authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for investment business (FRN 100825).