At Greaves West & Ayre we pride ourselves in offering quality advice on a range of investment products and solutions. Our qualified advisors, supported by fully qualified staff in our wealth management team, provide independent advice based on your overall financial circumstances, tax position and attitude to risk.
The Retail Distribution Review (RDR) has changed the method in which this financial advice is given and the basis of the way you pay for it.
We are able to deliver independent financial advice to individuals, businesses and trusts, offering a wide range of financial planning services with clearly agreed adviser charges including:
- Developing a financial strategy to address your needs now and in the future.
- One-off or periodic review of your investments.
- Tax efficient investment and regular savings advice.
- Review of your pension and life protection arrangements – whether arranged through us or not.
- Pensions planning and bespoke solutions – before, at or after retirement.
- Inheritance Tax (IHT) and estate planning advice and implementation.
In addition we can offer:
- Management of stockbroker relationships, including execution only share dealing.
- Trust management.
- Safe custody of documents.
We offer advice on a broad range of products, including:
- Pensions (Options for individuals, directors and employees – for investment and on retirement).
- Life and Term Assurances.
- Investment and Savings products (ISA, National Savings, Bonds and Interest Bearing Accounts).
- Unit Trusts and OEICS.
- Specialist investment products (Venture Capital Trusts, Enterprise Zone Trusts, SEIS).
Our wealth management services can offer a flexible periodic review service, ranging from a simple valuation to detailed tailored made reports, analysis and recommendations on your portfolio.
Fees incurred for our professional offering will depend on the services you want and the type of relationship you wish to have with us, either over the short term or on an ongoing basis. We will agree actual amounts on a case by case basis, dependent upon the amount of work required. We will provide you with a full explanation of our fees at the point of engagement and prior to going ahead.
- The initial meeting will be entirely at our expense, so that we can establish the nature of your needs and how we can help. There is no obligation on your part to proceed further.
- A fixed fee for conducting the initial or ongoing information gathering, research and analysis and for the preparation of your plan with recommended solutions. This will depend on the extent and complexity of work required, subject to an agreed minimum.
- For product selection and implementation we typically charge a percentage of the amount invested. This will of course depend on the nature of your financial plan.
- Once your financial plan is in place we will continue to work closely together in line with your needs and agree an ongoing service offering with you. A ‘menu’ of these and other services is available on request.
Under the terms of the regulating authority’s ‘Treating the Customer Fairly’ initiative, Greaves West & Ayre Wealth Management aims to deliver the following outcomes:
- You are confident that you are dealing with a firm where your fair treatment is central to our culture.
- The products and services we market are designed to meet your needs and you are advised accordingly.
- You are provided with clear information and kept appropriately informed before, during and after our service.
- Where you do receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of your circumstances.
- You are provided with products that perform as we have led you to expect, and the associated service is also as you have been led to expect.
- You do not face unreasonable post advice barriers from us to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.
At Greaves West & Ayre Wealth Management our team of Independent Financial Advisers, in conjunction with our Payroll division, is able to assist you at every stage of your automatic enrolment journey. Please download our Automatic Enrolment Brochure for further information. If you would like to speak to someone regarding automatic enrolment then please get in touch.
Stuart Faed, Partner
Tel. 01289 306 688
Joe O’Brien, Financial Adviser
tel. 01289 306 688
We look forward to working with you to help you build a secure and prosperous future. Please contact us to arrange your no obligation meeting.
Greaves West & Ayre Wealth Management is a division of Greaves West & Ayre, a firm authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for investment business (FRN 100825).