Tax Rates Guide 2022/23
The GWA 2022/23 tax card is now available. It summarises many of the rates and allowances fundamental to our business and personal lives. We are sure that you will find it a useful point of reference throughout the coming tax year.
Our tax card contains lots of information on personal, business, employment, property and capital taxes, including some key recent changes:
- increased personal allowances and tax bands
- increases in the national insurance thresholds and rates
- increased dividend tax rates
- updated car benefit percentages
- extension of the Annual Investment Allowance
- revised property taxes.
Our tax card is intended for use as a quick point of reference. Should you require any further information, have a simple question or require detailed advice, we are only a phone call away.